Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Tumblr

Ok I would like to thank my best friend Taylor Juarez for getting me hooked on Tumblr. I have a tumblr site that has pictures of my exchange and it is a more fun thing to update than this blog. I will probably still be posting most of what is happening on here but if you want to SEE what I am up to then you can check this out.

http://chillininchile2012.tumblr.com/

My Christmas was really fun. I was sweating. I also have to admit that even thoug I am from Texas, I am not used to this heat without Air Conditioning. I got good gifts from my family and I of course ate good food. It was my first Christmas in summertime and while it was really wierd, I really enjoyed it.

I change my host family January 2nd. From what I have been told I am going to change families for the summer ( january and february) then come back to the family i am with now so i can attend school in march. I have also been told that my next family is in Cartajena, which is a beach! so that is pretty exciting.

Thats pretty much what has been going on lately..check out my tumblr page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment