Thursday, January 12, 2012

January

I hope everyone enjoyed New Years! I know I did!

I am now in a new family.I switched with a girl from North Carolina, her name is Rabia. She is now living with my previous family until march and then we will switch back to our firsts families until the end of our exchanges. One of the rules of Rotary exchange is for the student to change families in order to experience a different part of the culture, because every family is different. I will be with this current family until school starts in May. They live about 5 blocks from the beach and the weather is so much nicer than it was in Santiago. My host parents are bee keepers so that is a new experience for me as well. I haven't been doing much lately because its summer time. I am having a blast here and the people here are just beautiful loving people. i am so blessed to have this opportunity.

right now its hard to go out and make a lot of plans because I dont know anyone here, and i am not in school so it is even harder. i met a girl yesterday who was introduced to me by Rabia. I hung out with her nd went to the mall, and hopefully I will hang out with her and meet more friends through her as well.

I have some trips planned, one to the south of Chile and one to the most famous but least visited island, EASTER ISLAND!!! i am so excited!

well thats pretty much whats going on in my life. SUMMERR! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment