Thursday, September 22, 2011

Good and the Bad

BAD-Well like anywhere, there are bad people. My host family's car got broken into a week ago and they stole thier GPS and $100+ worth of my BareMinerals make- up. It was a downer because I cant buy that kind of stuff here. So that kind of stunk. I am starting to miss my family, I miss hugging my daddy and playing with Jessica. I miss arguing with Christian (who knew I would ever say that?) I should probably stop looking at pictures from homecoming week back at KHS because it makes me miss my friends. I am at home right now instead of out with my host sister and her friends because I am not old enough to get into the place they are going to. It is also really frustrating that when I go out I have no idea what the teenagers are saying because they talk SOO fast and use different words and don't enunciate at all. I feel so out of place and I'm just really missing home.

GOOD- I really like having a week off of school to celebrate the "Dieciochera" I get to sleep in. I went to a fonda and ate really good food and bought some cool things. We went to the mall (it probably sounds I go to the mall a lot but I really don't) and I bought a canvas and painted a gift for my friend Lorena for her birthday. Her party was tonight and I think she really liked her gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment