Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is this really happening?

I seem to be asking myself this a lot lately, " Is this really happening?" Every time I get an email from Camila ( my host sister) I think to myself, " Is this really happening?" I know I leave a lot later than most of my fellow exchange students so I can only imagine how they are feeling right now! wow! I'm worried about my visa because I have not heard from the consulate and i filed my papers over 2 weeks ago...hmmm?

I'm so excited and I think about my exchange everyday and always make a list of things I have to get done before I step on that plane in August. I lose the list and have to make a new one. hahaha. So much on my mind that I don't even  know where to begin. With college classes starting Monday and work and everything regarding my exchange and the people I will meet there and the people I will leave here... my mind is going a billion different directions!! ahh I pray that God gives me the peace and guidance to get through the rest of this summer and off to Chile peacefully.

I honestly covet prayers as I prepare for year abroad. This is only the beginning...

1 comment:

  1. You can do all things through Christ who is always strengthening you...especially now. :)

    ReplyDelete